Saturday, September 4, 2010

Welcome Spring!

Although the weather has been warming for a few weeks now, this week marks the official start of spring. I love spring because the warmth in the air reminds me of all the fun that summer brings, but the weather is still crisp and fresh. Spring is also a time of new beginnings, and for me this year it is the resuming of clean, nutritious eating and a more active lifestyle to get me feeling great again!

I am also hoping to spend more time outdoors each day. My daughter RJ absolutely loves being outside and would stay outdoors all day if she could. She loves carrying around rocks, picking flowers, touching plants, playing with sticks, watering plants and getting wet, watching and listening to the birds, seeing the planes go by, smelling the herbs and exploring the garden paths. Just being in our lovely garden makes her so calm and happy and her love of nature is something that I will try to foster and maintain as she grows. Here is a photo of her I'd love to share. Happy Spring!


The beautiful RJ picking a flower for Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment